Monday, January 21, 2013

Small Spaces

Living in a small apartment has it's challenges with exercise. It's not always easy to find space for a treadmill or a home gym so the practical alternative is small space-saving tools. Using games and even exercise video's is one way to stay in shape but still takes time to set up and you're limited in location.
So in my attempt at getting into better shape without re-joining a gym( even on a health kick I find it hard to go) I purchased an exercise wheel, basically a wheel with handle bars. The beauty of this device is it works my entire upper body and in any space I can find (even a hallway). It's about as difficult as doing push ups with your knees on the ground, then by extending the range you can really increase results. The wheel is also a lot quieter than a shake weight and less embarrassing to use. :)
So now to put it to the test by using the wheel twice a day for a week and increasing it over time. I'm looking forward to toning my arms back and abs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment